T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, but not new to the t-shirt world. I have been working on my own little tee business for about 4 years now and I have had very little to zero success. I used to have a website called DemonWerks skull t-shirt and art work
Due to the lack of sales I have abandoned it, but for some reason my web host wanted to keep working with it. I guess they think they can do better. They are just trying to increase traffic and income through Google ads, but I am still going to be filling the t-shirt orders. Right now it looks kind of bad because they have made some changes, it's still under construction, so it you go look at it and it looks unprofessional it is because they are still working on it.
My goal for joining the forums is to figure out what I have been doing wrong and hopefully turn things around. In four years of doing this I have only managed to sell 4 shirts of my own design and 10 of customer requests. All but one shirt were orders from people I know. Hopefully I can learn some useful info here in order to make a success of my little tee business.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts