T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading posts for a few days and I must say that I the information provided in the forum have been very helpful.
I have been in the online tshirt business since March and with no background in marketing or sales I am learning so much. I am excited about the venture my family has decided to take together with this business.
With a leap of faith I quit my day job and began the business with my income tax return. Two months into the business and absolutely NO MONEY I am the happiest I could be that I did this. We are definitely in the beginning stages and like I said with no money I created our website with the Wordpress free theme.
Again I have no experience but definitely the passion. Please take a look at the site (which hasn't been advertised for sales just yet) and please please please provide feed back.

Thank you...THAIS THAIS | The "THAIS" that bond…

· Registered
5 Posts
Good luck man,

I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and start your own business. Your most important goal now should be drawing attention to your shirts as much as possible. You can use social media and even t-shirt blogs like mines to generate some buzz.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.