T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am a newby to this site, thus far I think it is very interesting and informative. My husband and I are new to the t-shirt business. I think this site will be very helpful to us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
results said:
Hi,
I am a newby to this site, thus far I think it is very interesting and informative. My husband and I are new to the t-shirt business. I think this site will be very helpful to us.
Hi I am new to thise site too. I don't have quite clear idea how to enter the business, just like to learn from you nice guys. At the same time, I have some friends they have some experience on produce t-shirt in China. If you have any question, I may try to ask them for you:)

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Hi, guys.. There was a point where all began.. I am still learning everyday.. I get a lot of information from the wonderful people on this forum. You should never be afraid to ask question, even ones you think ate dumb.. because no question is dumb.. as I say.. you don't know what you don't know.. badlouism 347899 (I know you are new but you will get it later)

·
Registered
29 Posts
badalou said:
Hi, guys.. There was a point where all began.. I am still learning everyday.. I get a lot of information from the wonderful people on this forum. You should never be afraid to ask question, even ones you think ate dumb.. because no question is dumb.. as I say.. you don't know what you don't know.. badlouism 347899 (I know you are new but you will get it later)
Hi I am happy I find this forum. All you guys are nice. By the way, one of my friend who has some over production of Sportswear. By which will be best to dispose by get back some money. Pls help with thank you.............:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts