T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! My name is Dan and I am new to T-Shirt Forums! In fact, I am new to being a member of any forum site but since finding T-Shirt Forums.com, I couldn't resist. I have gotten so much amazing information so far from just reading what others have contributed! This is such an awesome place and I am glad I can be a part of it and share whatever information I can.
About myself: I am a professional cinematographer, I graduated from a film school and have been working in the industry since but I have always had an interest in graphic design, specifically graphics for tees. I had dreams of starting my own clothing company when I was younger but never really gave it serious thought until now. I live in Los Angeles, very close to LAX airport near the beach. Anyone living in the area want to head to the beach and shred some waves, send me a message! I am extremely interested in Direct to Garment printing. I am very proficient with Adobe Illustrator and is where I do the bulk of my designs. It would be a pleasure to share my knowledge of the program to any who have questions, you need but only to ask! :) Thanks for reading!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.