T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

I am excited to stumble upon this vast treasure trove of information and, more important, a community that is passionate about t-shirts! I am hoping to soon launch a custom t-shirt company that showcases ethnicities.

Look forward to learning all I can, then paying it forward to others.

thanks, Rachel
Me On A Tee

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Where are you from Rachel? Do you have equipment now, have a business, farm out work or contract it out (same thing, but thought you might understand farming it out better than contracting out).

Welcome to t-shirt forums. I've been with them a few years, and met many at the ISS shows. Basically, the ISS show is a Trade show where vendors come by to show and hopefully sell their equipment and sometimes apparel.

Other companies have shows too, but not familiar with the names. We only go to the Atlantic City Show in March every year, and to Promotions East in Atlantic City, but in June. I can do with out the Promotions East, it's full of Promotional Advertising people and they send you hundreds of Catalogs, mostly with their name on it, so I can't use it.

This is a fun business, and as they say, business breeds business. Join a few groups, as well as local networking groups, and clubs to draw in business.

Also, remember the ABC's, Always Be Closing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts