T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there in T-shirt internet land.
I am a 3rd gen screen printer who came across this forum awhile ago, and always refer to the site for info.
So I thought it's time I sign up and participate instead of being the worlds worst voyeur.
:D

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me again, I did not realize -
"New members are encouraged to introduce themselves and their business (and business website) in this specific area of the forum by starting their own new Member Introduction thread below. Please take a second to welcome our new forum members to our community :"
....So I run a screen printing manufacturing business in Leichhardt, NSW, Australia.
The business was started by my Grandmother in the 1960's and my father incorporated it in 1982. Now my brother and I have taken over the family trade.
I have started to work on our website Home
Additionally my father was a teacher of Screen Printing and fortunately he has passed on a lot of info to us, so I hope to be of assistance and look forward to getting more info about the industry I love.

· Registered
112 Posts
I am a coordinator for a yearly motorcycle poker run event to raise money for a single child with cancer.
We do this run every October.......This year I will be attempting to silk screen our own shirts....wish me luck

Ride For Life Vegas 2010 please google that

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will do fine, just have a little patience and something to eat BEFORE you print (if you get headaches and in a bad mood chances are you need food in your stomach.
If things start to go wrong slow down don't speed up and most of all have fun with it! It doesn't need to be perfect.:)

· Registered
112 Posts
You will do fine, just have a little patience and something to eat BEFORE you print (if you get headaches and in a bad mood chances are you need food in your stomach.
If things start to go wrong slow down don't speed up and most of all have fun with it! It doesn't need to be perfect.:)
Thank you for the motivational inspiration...I see that all of you really enjoy to screen print.
I am just worried how many good shirts turn to ..nope cant give that one out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.