T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I joined T-shirt Forums a few years ago because managing a band means ordering t-shirts, and I knew nothing at all about that. I've learned a LOT from just hanging out on the boards. After three years, you'd think I'd be a pro at this, but alas and alack, that's not the case. A lot of that stems from my inability to find a printer that is reliable and that believes in developing a business relationship. Hence, the reason for my post - we're ISO a printing partner.

Specifically, I'd like to find someone who will work with me to produce a quality product that won't bankrupt us, such as by suggesting how reduce the number of colors I'm using in a design or a design improvement, etc., and who understands that we're a band so we're not typically placing huge orders. I think the smallest has been about 72 and the largest 200 or so. In addition to Already Gone, I'm the director of Houston Tribute Bands, a loose coalition of the 130+ tributes in Houston, and thanks to my incessant nagging, some of them are seeing the wisdom in having merch, so I can probably be a good source of referrals as well.
I'm not sure what makes a good customer other than paying your bills on time (we do) and not ordering everything rush (we're working on that) but I think we'd be a pretty good customer, especially if we could find someone we could work with and plan with. Extra bonus points for someone who also does promotional products.

I was going to post this in the Classifieds, as that is my understanding as to where these types of posts should go, but I don't have sufficient permissions. So I'm posting here, and beg forgiveness in advance. Thanks so much,

Danielle Bourgeois
Manager, Already Gone
AlreadyGone.net

P.S. I've attached a few photos - the first two are the shirt I'm waiting on to be printed as I type. Should have been done already. As in by last Wednesday. The mockups are on two different shirts - I wanted to order Champion (the first pic) but the guy we're using wanted to use Sport Tek (the second photo.) No idea if that's a good swap or not - at this point, I'd be happy just to have the shirts. :) The third photo is our merch setup at House of Blues Dallas - I think we're going to scale back some in the future, but it really depends on if we can find a good working partner.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
'alas and alack' - thanks for the new word, i have never heard 'alack' before

there is a 'looking for referrals section here
you might get more action there

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'alas and alack' - thanks for the new word, i have never heard 'alack' before

there is a 'looking for referrals section here
you might get more action there
Thanks for the help! Always glad to turn someone on to a new phrase. I have no idea where I picked it up - I'm full of weird sayings. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts