T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Rhonda McKinney and I'm totally new to heat press, vinyl cutters and design software. I've been embroidering for about 8 years now and I've had a lot of customers ask me when I was gonna add the heat press to my business. So here I am, in a world I know nothing about, but am very eager to learn. I'm also a RN, who would like to quit and do only this. I'm excited to begin this venture, so I need all the help I can get. Thanks everyone!

· Read Only
276 Posts
I have a Roland GX-24 cutter and it came with software. It's very easy to get started and another software is CadCut Works. This is free and again, pretty self explanatory, but if you run into problems, help is just a call away. I started out with just embroidery and now I have added vinyl, dtg and just getting into rhinestones. Good Luck

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been playing around with it today and tonight, since my embroidery machine is down, I have a little time. That's what I was doing, and I think it's working out. I tried to cut some glitter flex, and it didn't cut all the way through, even at 250 force. I have a GCC Puma III, what am I doing wrong? Especially around the curves!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.