T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very new to this industry - an embroiderer at heart. Am thinking about the digital ink jet printers to enhance my business and am wondering if anyone would give me their thoughts about direct to garment ink jet printers....ID: GT 541 from Brother. I'd very much appreciate thougts & experience.
Tanja

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Tanja, welcome. DTG is a good fit for your type business. Brothers is a great printer, but it can't do black shirts Spend the additional 1500 to be able to print dark colors.
John

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

Best wishes in your endeavors! :)

There are some very good threads on the different dtg printers. If you search the names, you will see them. I was just reading one yesterday about that machine you mentioned. I had alot of good returns when I searched "dtg white ink"... that seems to be an issue with the machines. I would base my research on finding the one that does a nice job on white, and has the least maintenance issues. I hear good local tech support is extremely important and it seems folks factor who can support them locally into their decision as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts