T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I recently started my own little mini business. I am an artist that loves to keep my work private. Recently a friend of mine saw my work and insisted my drawings would look good on clothing. she has a thermo flex. anyway, we tried it out and to my complete amazement people wanted to buy my stuff. We currently buy clothing from alosport. i like the bamboo material. I am also a personal trainer so active wear and fabric is very important to me. anyway, i am interested in hearing peoples opinions on the best printing method. my friend and i have discussed pricing out other options. I am finding that with some of my designs, the vinyl type material pulls when the shirt stretches. if a woman is larger chested the design looks strange. anyway, i look forward to all of your professional opinions!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
First, Welcome to the Forum.

You have definetly come to right place because here you will find very informative help and the pros will give you as much advice as you need.

As far as the best printing method each printer have there favorite so to get an idea of those opinions search "best printing method" in the search area and you will find a bevy of information.

Good luck!
Katrina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts