T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Jeff and I'm in the begining stages of planning a small local t-shirt operation. I've put it off for a couple months because t-shirt businesses sometimes seem like people writing a screenplay. Everybody is doing it but no one is successful. Nonetheless, I'm convinced my idea is a good one and I'm confident I can produce a small initial run for a reasonable amount of money.

Hopefully this endevor will be successful and I'll be around here for a while. I welcome any advice and insight that I can gleem from others successes and mistakes.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Well you've certainly come to the right place for advice. This forum is full of it. Every day I learn something new. I do sublimation and crystal imprints. Once in a while I do a tee, but sub tees just don't come out the way I'd really like them to and the tees for sub are really expensive. I can do chromablast tees too on cotton, but there's that little edge that seems to hang on. Anyhow, this is a great place to ask any questions you have. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts