T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
whats shakiing

i've recently joined the ranks of all you other t shirts just here to soak all the knowleddge i can. i have a good question to start what types of inks are recomended for colored shirts? i have water soluable type paints. but i tryed to print a yellow ink on a green shirt and the image transparennt as hell. any sugggestions???

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
gqtoure said:
whats shakiing

i've recently joined the ranks of all you other t shirts just here to soak all the knowleddge i can. i have a good question to start what types of inks are recomended for colored shirts? i have water soluable type paints. but i tryed to print a yellow ink on a green shirt and the image transparennt as hell. any sugggestions???
Hi gqtoure, it's probably best to start a new topic for your question in the appropriate forum (which it looks like you've done :)).

:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Samtha.

My husband & I are very impressed w/your artwork. We were wondering how did you get started. Were did you get the funding from and all of that good stuff. He is the artisit, and will be applying his artwork on T-shirts right now. Down the line a lot more ideas. We're looking for people who will share their stories and help us get started. Thank you and May God continue to Bless you and your talents and pray that your idea becomes better than expected.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
ctexringo said:
Were did you get the funding from and all of that good stuff. He is the artisit, and will be applying his artwork on T-shirts right now.
The link above was to a store at CafePress. It's free to open a store at CafePress and start selling t-shirts.

Just visit www.cafepress.com and signup. Then your husband can upload his artwork and start selling right away. You'll still need to market your store, but at least you'll have items to market (They print the t-shirts on demand).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts