T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone who purchases wholesale from Alternative Apparel give me an indication of quality, pricing and availability?

I am so happy to find this great forum. My sister and I are trying to start a t-shirt line.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Steph, the AlternativeApparel pricing will depend on your wholesale level and the garment style.

I think generally they are priced between $4-$7 (or on the higher end) of blanks because of the processes they use to give their shirts the "vintage" effect. They are priced aorund the same as AmericanApparel, ContinentalClothing,RoyalApparel blanks.

I like the quality (I'm using them for the official t-shirtforums t-shirts and some for my own brand), and the availability seems fine.

:welcome:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've ordered samples of both men and women styles. Qualitywise they are very good. Really soft material. The only thing I think people may not like is the collar size...on some of the shirts they were a little too large for my taste, but others were fine.

And Rodney is correct in the pricing. I really like their online ordering system too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I also got some samples from alternative apparel. I agree with you the neck is too wide. also the entere shirt, bottom and sleeve expands. I hate that. American apparel is a better choice. American apparels 2001 short sleeve jersey Tee is 3.90 each at dozen price.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah I forgot about that, they don't hold their shape well on certain occasions. I bought a camo shirt from them that was great though.

The only thing I hate about American Apparel is their ordering. To get the dozen price you have to get the same size and same color...pretty weak if you ask me. I think Royal Apparel is the same way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another question

Is anyone purchasing vintage type t-shirts from foreign manufacturers?
I would love to get my hands on some of the super soft great fitting t-shirts that a store like American Eagle or even Old Navy sells.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts