T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start a small clothing business with DTF prints. And I looked into printers and found that L1800 was the most common one along with the L805. And my question is. What's the difference between the two beside the fact that one prints A3 and the other A4? And is the DTF printing quality the same on them both ? Because I'm really on a tight budget and if there isn't much of a difference between the two. I'd just get the cheapest one. Please give me recommendation and any advice ! Thank you

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all, I wouldn't say the difference between A3 and A4 "isn't much of a difference".
Look into the XP 15000.
Can you please explain more ? What's the difference between the two ?
And what's more important for me is if the quality of the print is gonna be the same (mainly in terms of durability and colors). I looked up the XP 15000 But we don't have it in my country. The only two printers available in my country that can dtf are the L805 and L1800.
And I couldn't find a lot of reviews on the L805

· Registered
502 Posts
Can you please explain more ? What's the difference between the two ?
  1. Find the Epson spec sheets for each, look at them side by side
  2. I've converted the XP 15000. I have no experience with the 805 and 1800 don't know actual market shares but in my research the 1800 seems most popular and has most conversion information by far.
  3. Besides this forum, Search L1800 DTF conversion on OpenDTG.com's DTF subforum, youtube, and search facebook groups for DTF printers.
  4. A3, not A4

· Registered
2 Posts
HI guys,
New here.. Looking for some help with my DTF printer. Using the R2000, DX5 printhead, AcroRip 10.3..
I printed an image last night, Colors came out good except the white. I noticed it looked rather thin... I printed again and nothing but black ink came out! It didn't print the design, It just printed black all over the film and there was a LOT of ink!! So much that it was pooling on the film... Any help would be appreciated!!! TIA Donna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts