In all my years of printing I haven't had to take a job like this yet, but I really want to take this job as it will open a new avenue for me as far as clients and I'm already marketing to a very niche market.
I'd be interested in simulated process to keep the neon/fluorescent look to the colors, but I unfortunately only have a 4 color press so I think the only way I can do this design is 4 color process.
The questions I have are:
1. Will 4 color process printing work for this design? I'll be printing on a white substrate.
2. Do 4 color process inks work on 100% polyester garments? Can't see it being a problem, but curious as to people's experience.
3. Does anyone have a recommendation for plastisol Process inks? I don't have any so I will need to order some.
4. Can I add a low cure additive to the Process inks (I will be going with Plastisol process inks)
5. Do i need to get 305 mesh for this design or can I pull it off with 230 mesh?
6. Any tips or tricks for separation I should know about? I'm hoping to use the Advanced Tshirts Simple Seps Raster to do the separations and I'll be outputting through Filmmaker V4.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to T-shirt merchants, professionals and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about graphics, commerce, dyes, prints, collections, guides, displays, styles, scales, equipment, accessories, reviews, classifieds, and more!