T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got 200 t-shirts printed with our company logo and 200 business cards (with my contact info and rates). i plan to go to local businesses and drop off my card with a free t-shirt. what kind of businesses/organizations should i be targeting?

i'm just breaking into the game. i'm willing to do small orders (20 shirts and up).

i need guidance. where should i focus my time and energy? any and all feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like you're off to a good start.

I'd suggest looking into church groups or church bands (always there, always willing to pay), some local softball or small league sports teams (check with friends or friends of friends; you gotta know someone that needs uniforms) even some grade school or highschool teams with a tight budget ( if you're feeling ok with more than 20 prints). Try those for now. Groups like these have been giving me capital for a few months now.

Just my thoughts

Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your feedback bill,

i think targeting church groups/bands is a great idea. what is the best way to contact them? who should i talk to? i'd guess that visiting the parish office would be the best way to go, but i'm not very religious and honestly i have no idea how churches operate.

any and all replies are appreciated.

thanks again,

gil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts