T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

As title says.....new to the forum and all of this in general. Stay at home mom with an extra room. I'm sure you are asking why screen printing......well, apart from it really catching my interest,I've also had some bad experiences.

We are a sports family and just got tired of the really bad customer service provided by the guys that are popular in our various leagues. Prices are fair but in general, service lacks. I currently have four teams going through one guy wishing they had other options......I'd like to slide in and be that other option.

Looks like I will be spending most of my time on forums and YouTube for info. Currently looking at an entry level set up...v1000 sounds nice. That's as far as I've gotten.

Thanks everyone!

JJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome aboard, you have come to the right place, wouldn't
believe how much you can learn from the forums.
That's the plan. Learn as much as possible, then purchase what's needed to get going. I'm sure it will be rough but I'm also sure that with the help from you all, I'll be up and running in no time. The great thing is that the folks I'm looking to accommodate do not need complex designs.....very basic stuff.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey folks,

As title says.....new to the forum and all of this in general. Stay at home mom with an extra room. I'm sure you are asking why screen printing......well, apart from it really catching my interest,I've also had some bad experiences.

We are a sports family and just got tired of the really bad customer service provided by the guys that are popular in our various leagues. Prices are fair but in general, service lacks. I currently have four teams going through one guy wishing they had other options......I'd like to slide in and be that other option.

Looks like I will be spending most of my time on forums and YouTube for info. Currently looking at an entry level set up...v1000 sounds nice. That's as far as I've gotten.

Thanks everyone!

JJ
Welcome JJ!

Thanks for sharing your story. We have a very similar story. My brother and I, as coaches and parents, were tired of the low quality, no customer service we were getting. We decided to give customers an option and four years later we are booming! Our motto- Say goodbye to the Grumpy Old Screen Printer!

Good luck. Check out Ryonet and especially their you tube videos. This company is the key to my success. They focus on teaching with is awesome. They also offer a very affordable Screen printer's Experience class that I found invaluable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.