T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi guys
I've had experince on ebay seling from a shop, not screen print, and my experience of it is not good either. I have spoken to others who have tried it also and the problem is that you are competing not only with the other t-shirt shops, and there are a lot, but also with ordinary sellers. Basically, every ebay visitor is looking for cheap products and bargains. Not a great retail environment!. I see you also don't yet have your website up and running. I think that would be your best bet. Get that site up and drive traffic to it using every method you can think of. You can still use ebay, but I think it is better to think of it as a means to promote your website and drive visitors to it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I agree with the above, get away from Ebay, it's hard to make any money and what you do make will not be worth the hassle. Sell from your own site or find small local retailers.

Lee

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. I used to sell on Ebay, but the fees for the items that don't sell, can really eat away at your profit margins. Recent changes to their search engine, means your products now get swamped in the listings, by other products.

Is it commercially viable? Only if you are catering for a niche market, or your products are in demand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts