T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Brendan and I am new to the t-shirt game.
I have a couple of designs ready and just found a decent printer after a couple mont's of doing research.

Stumbled upon a couple of informative posts on this forum and decided to join.

I am based in South Africa.

· Registered
410 Posts
Hello there and welcome. The posts here are great. I have a home based business that is very successful as yours will be. I would like to say how important the right equipment is. First decide if your designs are going to be output to a inkjet or laser. #2 decide if your designs are going to be 8 1/2 x 11 or 11x17. If you want your designs to really have a impact use a laser printer that will do either size. I prefer the larger size 11x17. Oki-data or any Tabloid press that can do larger designs is better. Have a 16x20 Heat Press. Have a good supplier of Quality T-Shirts delievered to your door. Have some very unique designs. Have a very good Computer with great graphics, and you are good to go. You will have a very successful business. I know you stated you found or have a decent printer. Well that is a start. Just get the other pieces of the puzzle worked out and you will be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.