T-Shirt Forums banner

New T Shirt Site

507 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Rodney 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Introduced myself a few weeks and now my site is live. Check it out and let me know what you all think. Obviously feel free to buy any. Signup and you could win a FREE t shirt too.

www.munkuk.com

cheers

wozza

#3 ·
I would have to agree with the last post, I am also on Broadband, and it took serveral seconds to load, I would ease up on the flash, or compress picture sizes and such. Also, make the shirt logos a little easier/larger in relation to the photograph of the individual who is modeling them. But thats just me

#4 ·
Thanks for feedback
Wish i had done it all in html but was too late to turn back really. I am trying to create a brand as much as just sell t shirts so i wanted the pictures to be quite large and set a style, really don't like just dull shots of t shirts with graphics which most sites have, wanted to be a little different. you can see the designs more in detail when you get to the e-commerce end of the site

#5 ·
It looks really cool. But you need to offer an html version as well you can't not have one - purely for something for a search engine to look at.

Put a link to your pushshop at the bottom of the flash so a bot can get to it.

Fantastic photos!

#6 ·
I'll have to agree with what's been said before about using flash. I'm on dialup (26K connection this morning) and after 7 minutes your page is only 55% loaded. No way would I ever wait that long when shopping. Okay, now it's 10 minutes and 78%. My feeling is that it's important to get your site information out in as simple and quick method as possible and to avoid using all the fancy stuff on your first page. (13 minutes and the page is finally loaded.) If you want to have all the bells and whistles, at least give users the option to choose them or not.

That being said, I wish you good luck with your venture.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.