T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an entrepreneur now wanting to venture into the t-shirt biz. I know very little about the actual biz accept that I can get t-shirts for bulk pricing. I have yet to find any companies that would provide both the t-shirts and the printing. I joined this forum to learn from already successful t-shirt vendors, the biz from a-z. to anyone who can help me learn the biz, or take me under there wing, I would gladly accept your information and guidance. Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
welcome to the forums and good luck. This is the information MECA for the decorated apparel industry. .... JB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the warm welcome. I'm still learning how to use this site as well, but I will be talking to you more soon. thanks again

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
thanks for the warm welcome. I'm still learning how to use this site as well, but I will be talking to you more soon. thanks again
Make the search engine on the top of this page your best friend. Just type in whatever you need to know and perhaps somebody already asked it and got the answer. :D:D Goodluck.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am an entrepreneur now wanting to venture into the t-shirt biz. I know very little about the actual biz accept that I can get t-shirts for bulk pricing. I have yet to find any companies that would provide both the t-shirts and the printing. I joined this forum to learn from already successful t-shirt vendors, the biz from a-z. to anyone who can help me learn the biz, or take me under there wing, I would gladly accept your information and guidance. Thanks,

Mike
Hi Mike, welcome. What you said, in red. There are companies that will do that but it means your not really "A hands on T-shirt guy"! Your just a reseller! But thats fine if you want to do that. But taking control might be far more satisfying! So ask away, your bound to get a lot of good answers here. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts