T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The purpose of this Community Support section is to troubleshoot problems or provide guidance. To help, we need to gather all pertinent information, and from that information, fix the issue immediately or escalate it to the appropriate person. Sometimes, we may need to ask additional questions, especially when we cannot reproduce the issue on our end, so please be patient. Thanks.

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know where to ask this... Is there a way to edit a Classified post? I'd like to change the asking price on a couple of items and add a photo to another. Thanks!
Hello,

All users on the forum are able to edit their thread up to 3 days after it was created. after that the post locks for editing and only Admins/Mods can edit it.

You can either add the new info as a new post in your thread

or

PM us with:
- A link to the thread
- and what would you like editing
And we can make the adjustments for you.

Cheers,

~ dm, community support

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can post an image with bb codes or upload them using the paperclip icon when you go into "advance mode"

bb codes is [ img ] post img url link here [ / img ]
without all the spaces.

follow the instructions here if you are using bb codes:

T-Shirt Forums - BB Code List

~ LL
community support

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello,

I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this message so I apologize if in advance. That said, I haven't been able to get any response that will allow me to use the forums. Mods, please feel free to delete this post once my account issues have been addressed (assuming this even makes it).

I registered an account and was able to make one post in the Dye Sub forum. I have attempted two other posts and have received a message that they require moderator approval, but neither message has been cleared for three days. Is there something special I need to do to "clear" my account so I can post in the relevant forums? And can someone please check my other posts and clear them ASAP?

Many thanks,

--Jim.

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,
According to my quick stats on my profile, I only have 3 posts. When I click the hyperlink there, I'm taken to a page where I'm showing 18 posts.
I want to post to the classifieds, but I'm still currently blocked.
Are there "weights" to the posts? Am I missing something?

after refreshing and clearing my cookies, now I'm up to 5...

·
Administrator
15,746 Posts
Hi,
According to my quick stats on my profile, I only have 3 posts. When I click the hyperlink there, I'm taken to a page where I'm showing 18 posts.
I want to post to the classifieds, but I'm still currently blocked.
Are there "weights" to the posts? Am I missing something?

after refreshing and clearing my cookies, now I'm up to 5...
posts in Member Introductions don't count. Looks like you just flooded posts in that section to get to 15?

Remember your posts should be helpful and informative, or asking a question.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.