T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker on this site for some time now and read a number of posts on the positive reviews for the sunie heat press products so recently I decided to purchase a sunie 16x24press which arrived today. Out of the box the build quality looked very sturdy but the press seems smaller than what I thought it would be so I decided to measure the platen which showed it as 15 2/4 wide by 19 3/4 long, does that seem right to anyone? I must note I’m very new to this, as I said I’ve read allot on this board but I’ve never actually pressed a tee shirt or own a heat press for that matter, this is my first one.

direct link for the press SunIE.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply charles, I've contacted Sunie and have sorted out the problem. While it's a bit of inconvenience since I'll now have to wait about 2-3 weeks at least I'll get what I originally wanted in the end.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply charles, I've contacted Sunie and have sorted out the problem. While it's a bit of inconvenience since I'll now have to wait about 2-3 weeks at least I'll get what I originally wanted in the end.
Did they just ship you the 16x20 instead of the 16x24?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered a 16x24 from Sunie and it had a problem which they are not wanting to address. Did they stick you for additional shipping charges? Now you've had it for awhile. do you like it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Jack, sorry for the late reply. Since it was an error on their part they paid for the shipping charges, when I called up their customer service I made it very clear that was not the product I ordered and should not have been held responsible for their mistakes in a polite manner. Now that I've had it for a while I can happily say I’m satisfied with my purchase, I've yet to run into any problems but do keep in mind my intent when purchasing this product was for a hobby/light use. I by no means use it as much as the average person on this site uses their press so you might want to take that into consideration. The only thing that took some getting used to was setting the pressure, since this uses a manual knob you'll have to play around with it until you have it where you like. If you happen to use a Teflon pillow or a thicker material like a sweater then I would suggest using a marker or tap to mark where you currently have your pressure set to that way you can always readjust it back. Hope this info helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts