T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are Digital Decorators, Inc and started 6 months ago with sublimation printing and promotional products. We plan to be primarily promotional products but are doing t shirts for family reunions, schools, sports bar, swim team etc. We are beginers and just learning as we go along. Wife (Mary) runs the business. I am currently working in Thailand in my regular job but plan to work with her full time someday. Great forum and place to learn and grow.
Her web page digital-decorators.com is still under construction
Regards,
Jack

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
John....yu are fergetting ur up bringin....it is not Thigh land...it is pronounced THAe land..(e is silent)..that is texas speak fur Texas

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I love New Braunfels...been down that river more times than I can count. You really ought to be looking at that tubing tourist dollar and screenprinting. If you dont I will be there soon.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A welcome from Killeen, TX Jack. If I can ever help, don't be bashful.
Thanks, since we only print on light colored shirts we do occasionally need help with black shirts or artwork. Mary mostly uses Photoshop but still learning about Vector Artwork and such. We contract out any silkscreen or embroidery work in San Antonio.
I'm not bashful about asking for help so we may be in contact.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love New Braunfels...been down that river more times than I can count. You really ought to be looking at that tubing tourist dollar and screenprinting. If you dont I will be there soon.
Give a call when you are coming down although I only get home about once every few months right now.
We are looking at ways of tapping into this huge tourist market down here although this season is winding down. It's a free market and there is always room to share so if you have any thoughts on that let me know. We also sell microfiber products at motorcycle shows, boat shows and home shows. There are t shirt possibilities in all of these, especially Motorcycle!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts