T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post on the forum we are a new start up. Uk based looking for a designer that can produce from ideas via email of phone.

We are Uk based near Manchester so if you are local that would be great.

Will to negotiate and pay per design and looking to populate a website with an initial 50 designs.

Thanks

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
:: Service request post moved to the proper Service Referrals/Recommendations section of the forum. Read more here :) ::​
Quick note: hi guys, please try to take note what "section" of the forum a post is made in. If someone is looking to hire a designer or t-shirt printer outside of the Referrals and Recommendations area, please do not offer your services in the post. Instead, it's best to hit the "report bad post" button and ask for the thread to be moved to the proper section so you may respond to it without worrying about our no self promotion guidelines. Thanks :)

· Registered
286 Posts
I'm not local to the UK but available for freelance design. Have a look at some samples in the link below...

Shirt Designs by Sullyman on deviantART

If you have any further questions feel free to email me in the address in my signature. Hope to hear from you!

-John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.