T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

I've been lurking on this site for well over a year now. I finally took the step and went out on my own and started my own small shop... Well kind of. I am still in need of some equipment. I'm looking for a smal 6/8 auto and really any supplies that go with it; exposure unit, dryer, output printer, inks, etc. Contact me if you have any stuff for sale I may be interested.. But back to my introduction. I am a 30 year old married man and father to a 2 month old and a 3 year old. I enjoy screen printing and hope this new venture can lead to more in our lives. I hopefully will have my shop up and running in a month. I have secured my LLC, insurance, resale license, some vendor contacts, a location, and most importantly support from close friends and family. Feel free to contact me for any questions, or just to say hi. I always appreciate trying to help share the knowledge I have and love to learn.

Happy Printing!!

Jose Alfaro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.