T-Shirt Forums banner

New Site

376 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rodney 
#1 ·
www.teaseplease.com
:cool:
Just want some info from you guys on what should be changed, this that and the other you know what to do. Good or Bad.
Thanks a bunch,

Christopher

www.teaseplease.com

#3 ·
You've REALLY got to do something about the "Define your main Index page copy here." and the "Your Shipping & Returns policy should be added here", etc. All of that leftover text looks very unprofessional. It would also be nice to actually have a return policy if you have a heading for shipping and returns.

Also, the pics are of very poor quality. It makes the whole site look pretty bad in my opinion.

#4 ·
It looks like your thumbnail images are actually large full size images that are being resized by your shopping cart script (using HTML height and width tags). That's what's causing the poor quality.

What you need to do is resize the thumbnails yourself so they look clean and clear and then upload those to your shopping cart as thumbnails.

#5 ·
Well it's been said already. The pictures are still poor. And the Privacy Notice and other links that doesn't have anything , should have something or remove the link so people don't click on it. Personally, I wouldn't release a site without having everything done because as a consumer, if I saw that your policy isn't even written, I would be iffy to give you my money as I would think its 1) too disorganized and possibly have trouble with you with my order because of it 2) it's not a fully released site so I would be iffy to even order because of it.

It could be different with everyone but for people like me that actually read these policy and whatnots, it will turn my head away from the site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.