T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello
Nice site, very easy to navigate. The only thing missing is in your contact page. You need an address and a telephone No. Some people including me will not do business unless you have these contact details.
Also where are you based, maybe add it to your about page.I meant which part U.S.A

Regards Obeseman

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey man, really clean -- nice looking store front. The background is really cool. Good job . the only thing I could recommend is maybe putting closer pictures up of your designs. But they look great.
Sorry just noticed you do have close ups, in that case. EVERYTHING looks great. Sorry for that lack of paying attention.

·
Registered
102 Posts
thanks alot I appreciate it, yeah I was actually worried people wouldn't realize there was a zoom on the pictures cause it doesn't say "click for larger image" or anything. I was thinking about maybe adding that to the product description
Might be a good idea, but most people figure it out like they do on my site .. haha but I just didn't notice you had more. I wouldn't change it man, you doing just fine.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It's a good clean basic site. I did notice that you didn't cover returns in your FAQs and you may also want to give some thought to a privacy policy. I didn't see one currently on the site.

I'd also second the comment about adding additional contact information. It does tend to make customers feel a bit more secure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for checking it out. Yeah I'm actually in the process of putting a returns policy in the FAQ. As far as the contact info, do you think that putting it in the "about us" page is good or scroll it along the bottom of the page? Because it is on big cartel I don't think I can edit the contact us form

·
Registered
382 Posts
site is nice - clean and simple, easy to navigate.

as for the shirt designs - it seems like you're relying pretty heavily on your logo and brand name, with slight variations here and there. don't get me wrong - your logo is way cool, as are the designs, but maybe you should offer a wider variety of designs to appeal to a greater audience. it seems like what you've got here is limiting to only the people that know or are familiar with your design and brand, but that's just my 2 cents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.