T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We have just launched our website and looking for some feed back. How to improve the commerce side of the website. This is our 1st site and can use all of the info and tricks to drive a tee shirt line online.

I will take the good and the bad. So lets hear it all.

Vicious Pleasures

Thanks all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just took a quick look. It seems to navigate OK but you have 3 broken pic's on your product page. I am too new to this industry to give any advice on anything else. Good luck with your site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
looked cool, can only take a quick look.. BUT your name at the top of the page doesn't pop out at me.. maybe try a 3-D style font or somthing.. it just blends in with the background i thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looked cool, can only take a quick look.. BUT your name at the top of the page doesn't pop out at me.. maybe try a 3-D style font or somthing.. it just blends in with the background i thought.

Thanks, I never thought about that. I will try to come up with some thing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i think it look good so fare, but it look like it's not compeletly done im not sure but if it is you have a few shirts that don't come up on your product page, but besides that, like i said it looks good nice and clean. but i did'nt see a check out page or a shopping cart, you might want to look in to that. hope this helps www.four-ts.com

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
The first thing I wanted to see, on your produuct page, was the designs themselves. Like, when you hover over a shirt, you see the design, so I can see detail. Overall, I like it. Mike

·
Registered
449 Posts
hi, like flatlander24 said the 3 blank products you have are not good.

if this is live, i would switch the layout to 2, 2, 1 or something. the broken links/pages
don't look so good.

nice site though other then that!
how are sales?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts