T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

its been a while since I have been on this firm and I must say that I have been really really busy which is why i am now here.

I dont know if this is allowed on here but as I have tested the waters and it has been going really well I had decided to open up a website instead which is almost ready to Rock 'n' Roll. I have some feedback already from previous business, how ever I have no links yet and wondered if anyone would like to exchange links and/or banners with me. Being a t-shirt forum this sounds like it would be an ideal place to get this done.

check out my website and feel free to let me know what you think, good or bad, bearing in mind that the software is not yet installed and there are a couple of pages that need doing.

the address is Welcome to Prints 2 Go! - Index Home Page

If you would like to exchange links please PM or if you know me, e-mail me and we can exchange links/banners.

Many thanks for reading and look forward to your responses.

Paulo

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
This post was moved out of the forums because we don't allow self promotion or advertising of your site in the forum threads.

We generally don't allow "link exchange" threads either. If you want to exchange links with a company or person, you would need to contact them directly, off board.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rodney,

I am really sorry about that. I had a gut feeling that it wasnt allowed and should have followed my head. Wont happen again.

Paulo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts