T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The site and products look great, much better than a lot of other apparel lines that I have seen recently. I wish the Vintage Vault was ready, I would love to see what's in there!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like the website, very cool and to the point. The overall look and design is nice, looks professional and easy to navigate. Your clothes designs look good as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, If anyone has any criticism that too would be good.... As for the vintage vault, i cant wait to put some things in there, weve got some great pieces ready its just finding the time out to do a shoot! watch this space!
T

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! What did u use to make the site!? I'm drooling! How dare u!

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
963 Posts
I like the site, very nicely done. the only thing at first was i clicked on a tee and nothing happened, usually this takes you to the item but on closer look i see you have a view item button at the bottom of the item. I guess i am just used to clicking the item for a closer look instead of a button but no biggie though.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Funny....I just did the same thing, click the image and nothing happened then i saw the view item button at the bottom. I guess we have been spoiled by having to click the image but your way works as well. love the site, nicely done. i would like the images a bit larger but that's just me.

Katrina

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Guys, thanks for the comments, really usefull.... you can click on an image to enlarge it to a full page, it must not be clear enough so we are having that changed, also we are making the thumbnails made larger as i dont think they are clear enough.

Also... I have started uploading things onto our vintage vault!
Tom

·
Registered
98 Posts
the site looks really nice. the models are great. just that I can't see the shirts well. when I zoom in the picture blurs. I would like it better if you had one picture of just the shirt in detail. or one of those zooms I have seen. It would be hard for me to pay that much for a shirt without being able to see it clearly. It could be me but I am using a high end computer with a new upscale video card.

the overall affect of the site is glamorous and chic weel done

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Clan Co: Have you tried rolling over the other images? also we have one flat image of each design so you can see it close up with all detailing? do you mean that image has not enough detail either? have you also actually clicked on an image for a full screen sample?
that could be worrying if you have!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I see that on most of them you have the detail but I was trying to see the green hoodies and earlier I was looking at a white shirt that had some kinda cross and maybe wings? the detail wasn't clear. on the green ones I can't see what the writing is. truth- I didn't see that you could click on the thumb nails I was just hovering over them for a larger pic. did you change the items tonight? or am I seeing things?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts