T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you'll see i'm not just here to promote my site, i would wager that as most of the people using this forum are outside of europe, it probably wont bring much business my way, but all things considered, this will be the last time i mention the amazing shirts at www.deadbysunday.co.uk !!!!!! sorry, i had to get that in!

of course it was the idea that i might get to spread the word about my site that brought me here, i would think that is why alot of people visit this forum, but you'll also see i'm getting involved, dishing out advise and helping others.

there's alot of bad advice out there ( and in here sometimes ). personally i think a bit of a mention for your own site is the least of your worries.

keep up the policin'!!!!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fighting a loosing battle i think!!!! the way i see, as long as nothing gets out of hand, there's nothing you can really do other than ban all advertising? as soon as you ask for advise and the response is "see how i did it here, or check my site" there is nothing you can do.

you're right about bad press, but some of the sites don't need any help with that, there are a few really bad shirts floating about your site, and a fair bit of bad advice too.

in my experince, forums seem to police themselves most of the time. if you act like a pri*k most people will ignore you and the kind of people who log onto every forum they come across just to post an ad for their site rarely come back.

all in all this site is providing possitive advice and you have a community of manufacturers, novice buisness men, designers. thats a good thing. if you start to ban individuals for mentioning their own business or a service they can provide, you'll loose the know how and people will look else where.

lets get back to shirts rather than this un-resolvable forum tennis!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.