T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

We're looking to move away from the cart services out there and more towards an individual appearance. As most of you can see, we have purchased a template, but we did do a number of adjustments. In fact, I think we might be the only t-shirt site to do a tag cloud.

Now, we do have many adjustments to make and the site isn't quite complete, but I do enjoy hearing from all of you and if anyone can assist us, we'd love to hear it. Our new website can be found at: http://www.fashionrevolt.com

Please keep in mind that we have a few dozen original shirts to upload, but we have been relying heavily on third party (stock transfer) designs so we can get away from "white only" t-shirts. Therefore, you will see some stock designs until we can fill out the inventory.

We aren't quite ready for launch yet, but we were hoping to get any idea as to what we are missing so we can correct it before our November 1st launch.

Thanks for your time and if there's any way we can be of service to each other (ie: link exchanges) please drop us a line off site and we will work something out.

Take care and thanks a bunch,
Chris (aka) Aeontees (aka) Royalatees (aka) Fashion Revolt (aka) silence.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
cool site...keep it up. However i noticed some of the smaller links on the right were a bit too small for my browser. Also alot of repeat tees which can be a good thing if you want to push a certain style. good work overall.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Dah! Your images are ginormous! And to make matters worse, all of the small images are only the large images shruken down... Ouch, very ouch. I'll do a more in-depth review if I get a chance to, but that needs to be addressed immediately.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Twinge said:
Dah! Your images are ginormous! And to make matters worse, all of the small images are only the large images shruken down...
Twinge has a valid point here. I downloaded one of your images at 252 kb, ran it through Image Ready and reduced it down to 68 kb with no noticeable degradation. Advances in bandwidth is no excuse for poorly prepped web images.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts