T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I think you have a lot of text on the homepage that could be used for product images. It's not instantly clear (at a glance) what you do, or that there are products for sale.

You should put some product images on the main page that link to the pages in your shopping cart where you can but them.

To make it more seamless, you might want to remove some of the outside borders in the cubecart pages and maybe remove the third column on the right and move those elements (shopping cart, popular products, newsletter, free shipping, etc) to the left hand column.

The blue borders around the boxes could be changed to one of the existing colors in the site layout as well.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I think your shop would work fine as your homepage. You coud include the same top navigation in your shop pages as well.

I like the subtle design differences between the homepage and the shop page (I prefer the no borders style of the homepage), but I think it could work either way.

Having your homepage as a separate HTML page might give you a bit more flexibility as to the design layout and what you'd want to include.

Like you could use your current static homepage and include thumbnails of your various products that link to their product pages in your store and give it a bit more stylized of a layout.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.