T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
neato said:
Yep, I know Schenectady too.

I'm really looking for obscure little towns with funny or completely inappropriate names.

For exmple, the town I'm sitting in right now is Mt. Pleasant, IA. It's smack dab in the middle of one of the flattest areas I've ever been in. Nothing but corn for miles and miles. I couldn't resist making fun of that. :)

So, if anyone knows of any other little podunk towns that would be worthy of becoming a t-shirt, let me know. I'll send you a freebie or two if I print them.
yea man, I'm loving the irony in your shirts, and think that the concept is cool. (the next iteration of the funny state shirt phenom) :) your designs look great, as well, and I like the site layout. I think you've got something there.

Do you plan to market your shirts to local retail establishments in those towns? Even small towns have some kind of fascination with "tourism," and I'd think with your designs that you could capitalize on it somehow.

·
Registered
282 Posts
neato said:
I was sort of thinking about that, but do you think I would actually offend some of these people?
I think that your designs will win people over. Plus, they'd be trying to sell them to outsiders anyway who would probably enjoy the irony...

I'm thinking gas stations and those side of the road tourist traps along major interstates would be where I would start forming alliances, if I were you. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.