T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
The colours are a little muddy. The blue on blue shirt doesn't have much readability. It's a decent proof of concept though.

If you weren't aware, there are already sites out there doing similar things (one in particular focuses on regional diners and other similar small shops). I'm not saying it's a crowded market (I have no idea how much it can bear), but you will have competition.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
TeaseNeed said:
Let me know when you do a SCHENECTADY, NY design and I'll buy one. Pronounced; "Skin-Neck-Titty" fast
Even I know Schenectady, and I'm on the other side of the world :) I don't know if it's just because it's a name that sticks with you or what, but it seems disproportionately well known for its size.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
neato said:
I was sort of thinking about that, but do you think I would actually offend some of these people?
Very much depends on the town/people running the stores there.

Some people love making fun of their town, some people take it all way too seriously. I don't see your stuff as ever being mean spirited (i.e. it's all in good fun), so I don't see the harm in trying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.