T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just started a shirt site with a friend of mine, using spreadshirt for fulfillment and integrated their UI into the site. It's shirtflash.com

Appreciate any and all feedback! Also desperately need help drawing viewers so any marketing advice would be great as well,

Dan

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is my feedback

1. Add contents
2. Add title in all pages, use any wordpress seo plugin
3. Mention contact details (Phone or Email) on home page
4. Try testing few more color combinations

Appreciate the help - we're working on a number of designs right now to bolster the content of the site.

on #3, aren't there title's to each of the shirt pages? What exactly did you mean?

· Registered
15 Posts
Hey man, I think people are being a bit harsh, it's unique and I like the homepage. If I was to give constructive feedback I would say the product page's hierarchy needs improving, the logo and navigation are almost both bigger than the t shirt :p and the title in yellow although it works with the hierarchy by making it stand out I think it's a bit bright. would also have a bigger add to cart button. Just my 2cents though! looks a lot better than other sites I've seen

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi..I'm new to the t-shirt business, I'm looking to get set up asap with a website, the right website software (e-commerce), Can someone direct me to the right website where I can purchase graphic designs for my t-shire without worrying about copy right issues. I believe the right company/website is out that sells graphics since I'm no designer. I'm getting all my info then putting everything together..thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.