T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning folks.
So my rabbit 1360 arrived yesterday but having trouble when its time to push plot.

I had to down load the latest driver from the distributors web site but still when it's time to plott/cut,
It allows me to select copies and paper save options ect. But when I click plot it goes to the small box with start at the bottom, I click start and the blue line shows up, box disappears like it's going to plott and nothing happens.
I have it set to pcutusb
I am running windows vista 32bit. With artcut2009,

With the so far lack of after sale support I'm a bit unsure where to go from here, I hav read And re read the manual and been googling all night. The salesman said it would work on any if my computers but I have the Same problem with my windows xp desk top too.

Any help appreciated, thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is doing my head in now and probably going back in the box to send back on Monday, it's already cost me more time to achieve nothing than it's going to save me. Especially with the after sale support not being so supportive...

He finally rings me and talks me through setting up driver,,,

1st problem
Knife not lifting in between letters, or if I don't set it down manually then it don't cut at all, saw a google search about that said to earth unit better, so I did. Don't go at all now, fuse is fine, unhooked earth again, still no good, no power at all.

Bloody fuming about this. Was suppose to save abs make $$ not just waste time like so far

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ya yes port setting was my 1st problem now sorted, but the knife not lifting or lowering is still an issue, with lack of reply from supplier I have packed it up ready to send back, my window was the last 2 days only to make what I needed, and I've spent that time getting nowhere, I have no time in the next month or 2 to make anything to put on the truck, so no matter how quick he may fix it next week I can't use it for at least a month, waste of money so far better off in my account.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.