T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the Epson Photo Stylus R1800 Printer in excellent condition. The printer was purchased new about a year ago for $600, and it has been gently used a handful of times. Also for sale is the Artanium UV + sublimation ink cartridges (w/ICC profile) for this printer, that I purchased for $530. ALL 8 CARTRIDGES ARE STILL UNOPENEND & IN THE PLASTIC. I will also include (2) packs of True Pix Classic heat transfer paper (brand new, never opened) sizes 8.5 X 14 & 11 X 17 (100 sheets in each).

I am asking $625 for everything or ($275 for printer & $350 for the 8 ink cartridges & both packs of heat transfer paper).

The cartridges yield 200-300 pages (8 1/2 x 11, heavy saturation with 1/2 inch borders), which will allow you to make a nice profit for a little price.

The expiration dates on the ink are as follows:

Photo Black- 2/7/09
Matte Black-11/19/09
Magenta-12/12/09
Red-3/12/10
Cyan-12/26/09
Yellow-11/15/09
Blue-06/15/09
Optimizer-8/30/09

Shipping within the U.S. only and shipping cost will depend on area in which you live. Please email me for more info.

Thanks, Nikki

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
This is a duplicate of the classified ad you said you closed out: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/tf-classifieds/t61600.html

Please note that we only allow one ad per month per member. There are also other (possibly better) outlets for selling your old equipment and supplies like eBay/craigslist, etc.

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rodney, thanks for the info. I'm still learning the ropes and didn't know that I was breaking any rules. The other posting that I closed was only for the ink & paper (the printer wasn't listed), so I didn't think that it was a duplicate. Now that the rules are more clear, I will be sure not to make the same mistake twice.

Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts