T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
: let's try to keep the comments contructive folks :) :

I like the photo location and the closeness of the shots (you can actually see the t-shirt designs well). Did you shoot the photos yourself?

·
Registered
68 Posts
BurnTees said:
well, we finally have some of the pictures up from our photoshoot...I have a random image script running and it's rotatin thru about 10 photos. Just keep refreshing the front page to see the pics...what do you think?
Hey, I really like what you've done! As far as the models go, that's just how models look - a bit grumpy. Cool stuff. :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Rodney said:
Thanks! Can I ask how much he charged for the photoshoot.
I'd also like to know, and you can tell me and Rodney to go away if it's too personal. All the cute female friends of mine are probably tired of me using them to sell shirts. Plus, I'd like to have fresh new faces. :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vtec44 said:
I'd also like to know, and you can tell me and Rodney to go away if it's too personal. All the cute female friends of mine are probably tired of me using them to sell shirts. Plus, I'd like to have fresh new faces. :D
the photographer is a friend of mine...to get a real daily rate from him, you'd have to contact him.

in regards to models (since you're looking for fresh faces). you can easily get models to work for free, which is great. We advertised on craigslist and found models to work for free in exchange for the photos for their book.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts