T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
I ordered 2 Spectra P600s and the Pearl pretreater they were delivered to my door in December 2016 without issue.

Getting ready to add to my machine count as these 2 have run steadily for a month and I'm going to get a pair of modular units as we enter our busy season.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
New? They marketed this 7 months ago then went with an enclosed model and now back to open. Which one is it?

How long have you been waiting?

Someone posted on Facebook the other day they've been waiting for 7 months to get their Spectra P800 that was ordered.

That's crazy. I don't see any videos of a P800 model printing.

· Registered
427 Posts
The Pearl we have is the Pearl Lite with the vacuum attachment at the top.

It sprays straight and is the same level of maintenance as my SpeedTreater but no where near as large or as loud.

It also sprays 15x19 inches before the edges of the spray pattern are not dense enough to count on for a good print.

Overall it works well for the price paid especially considering its competition is twice the price or open air like the Treatbot. The open front with the vacuum option is a decent compromise if you are looking to control overspray or just use it outdoors (which we do).

· Registered
9 Posts
I've been using the Pearl PTM since November, works great I've pretreated over 4,000 shirts so far. I'm running 2 Spectr's 600's and keep a backup print engine and so far so good, I also pick-up a used Viper 2 printer and the PTM is keeping up with all 3 printers with no problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.