T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just inherited from my Son and Daughter in law a full Design Shop. So what to do, this shop has everything a 8 color 10 station automated screen printer, 2-4 head embroidery machines, Heat press, and a fabulous Rolland 50+” plotter printer, and much more I have no clue what or how to use. Isn’t life fun.. Inherit is probable not the right term he and I had been owners in a Trailer MFG. CO. he was buying me out and this ( Design Shop)was his wife’s business. I have been retired form the Trailer MFG for about 10 years. Life changes she had a baby and doesn’t want to go back to work well this is their 4th so needs to be home. Mean while back at the shop they are finding out it won’t manage or run buy itself. So mom get talked into taking over I love a challenge. Good thing I’m single because I work as hard as I play. My biggest challenge is going to be employees and not driving them crazy while getting everyone organized it’s a don’t let the door hit you one the way out thing. I won’t ask anyone to do anything I won’t do but will ask them to wash screens cause I don’t wana… LOL OK give me a few mo and ask how I’m doing
Cat

· Registered
2,986 Posts
Well hi Cat, you've come to a good place for answers and help.
Hopefully your son will help walk you through operations.
Don't be frustrated (ok, you will be) because there's a lot to learn.
You can do it and yeah, hire in some good knowledgable help that will really help ya.
You're entering into a whole new challange....Exciting, no doubt :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.