T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the link to our online store finally after two years.
http://www.wedydit.com
had some promblems making pc and mac look the same bu i beleive that is fixed the mobile version is slightly off let us know if you find any bugs we will officially open tomorrow design is simple we tried to make it clean still working on updating blog structure/widgets

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just a few things to think about

Your banner is fuzzy, try using a higher resolution photo.
Lookbook and Links pages are empty.
Watch for capitalization and punctuation in your about us page. I see many instances where you say "i" and don't have spaces after commas.
Photoshop is one word.
As a matter of fact.. you about us page is entirely unprofessional. It sounds like I'm buying from a High School Freshman, not a legitimate business.

Your logo/ banner / bar across the screen all have different shades of red. Try using the same shade, I think you'll find it'll make your site look much more congruent.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a few things to think about

Your banner is fuzzy, try using a higher resolution photo.
Lookbook and Links pages are empty.
Watch for capitalization and punctuation in your about us page. I see many instances where you say "i" and don't have spaces after commas.
Photoshop is one word.
As a matter of fact.. you about us page is entirely unprofessional. It sounds like I'm buying from a High School Freshman, not a legitimate business.

Your logo/ banner / bar across the screen all have different shades of red. Try using the same shade, I think you'll find it'll make your site look much more congruent.
I agree that pic does have to be changed the wording and content are just place holders for now the site isn't live were just checking for bugs in different browsers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts