T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I am planning to start a new business on the t-shirt industry using my own designs. I have experience in desing but not on clothing quility and materials, so I hope I can find information here. I am starting to make a research and I found this amazing forum.
First of all I would love to see if anyone can tell me where to get high quality t-shirts that I can use for my own line. I am looking for a t-shirt quality similar to Obey or Affliction t-shirts.

Thanks!!!!

· Registered
5,346 Posts
Hi everybody! I am planning to start a new business on the t-shirt industry using my own designs. I have experience in desing but not on clothing quility and materials, so I hope I can find information here. I am starting to make a research and I found this amazing forum.
First of all I would love to see if anyone can tell me where to get high quality t-shirts that I can use for my own line. I am looking for a t-shirt quality similar to Obey or Affliction t-shirts.

Thanks!!!!
The best thing for someone that is starting out to do is get samples. If you had the opportunity to visit one of the ISS shows.then you will find many of the apparel companies showing their lines.
If you do a search here you will find numerous companies visit on line.

· Registered
311 Posts
Well, you are really looking for the highest quality t-shirts if that is the market you are after. Lou gave you some good advice in terms of samples. You can order a sample from many t-shirt wholesalers. Unfortunately, there is not another ISS show until January.

If you search the forums, there are a lot of posts about high quality blanks. I am sure you can find some valuable information there and can get your research started. Good luck!

· Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Hi Oscar, welcome to the forum. Some of the names associated with higher quality around the forums are American Apparel, Alstyle, Bella... there are more out there, those are just some names that you can start a search with and from there, you'll see discussions on what brands people like or don't, and who else they might prefer, and why. Good luck to you.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.