T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh thank goodness. All it is is dimensions and weight.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It uses slightly smaller paper and is supposed to cost less, but I have been unable to find a price online. Anyone know what the 8432 lists at?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It uses slightly smaller paper and is supposed to cost less, but I have been unable to find a price online. Anyone know what the 8432 lists at?
I found this place has it for $6,895.00
here: OKI Pro8432WT LED Toner Transfer Printer

There is also this iColor 600 for $6,995.00
here: https://www.signwarehouse.com/p/uni...ransfer-laser-printer-economy-starter-package

They seem like the same printer. I'm not sure which to get. It seems the iColor has the advantage of being able to use neon toners and being able to swap out the white toner for black. But it seems the Uninet toner is more expensive than the 8432. That said does anyone know if you can use the 8432 toner in the iColor 600 or should? Or vice versa do the Uninet toners work in the 8432 (letting you do neon) and does the iColor RIP work with the 8432 too?

I kinda suspect these are the exact same machine but, potentially with different firmware. And potentially locking out each others toner cartridges.

·
Registered
625 Posts
It is re-branded by Uninet. Probably has a different set of RF chips in the toner cartridges also.
AL
1-908-213-2830

1 - 7 of 7 Posts