T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i recently started a clothing company called Ruck, as time goes on i like the name less and less, i have spent a good amount of money on ruck so i plan on making another company and putting the designs into a "Ruck" collection for the new one, i need help coming up with a new name, i like the names like underground paradise and rest if for billionaires, but i cannot think of any up right now, any suggestions?

· Registered
29 Posts
What's wrong with Ruck? It's like Neff... You're like the Neff of racing! And it's cool because it's named after your family - and based on the story on your website - your family has a long history associated with racing... Natural authenticity is a big plus when building a brand - people like real people and real stories.

Neff Headwear turned into just "Neff" --- Ruck Clothing - could be just "Ruck"...

But if you really want a different name - you should post more about the brand you want. The feel - target customers - ethos - etc. Then it would be easier to think up a name.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.