T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I placed an order over a week ago for their 'kitchen sink' sample pack. well, I got one email confirming the order immediately and nothing else. I called, no one answers, sent and email, no one answers. I know it hasnt been that long, but at least give me a reply!

If this is their customer service, I'm never buying from them again..

So that means.. where else can I get Iron'ALL paper?

Thanks.
Tony
:mad:

EDIT: They came through in a big way. I'd like to publicly apoligize for jumping the gun and passing judgement too quick. This is unlike me, and I was wrong for doing so. Being in business myself, with only me and my wife, I should have been more understanding and will be from now on. If the samples workout, I'd love to give them my business, if they'll have me.

Thank you New Milford - and again, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Re: New Milford Photo...BAD

Tony_SS said:
I placed an order over a week ago for their 'kitchen sink' sample pack. well, I got one email confirming the order immediately and nothing else. I called, no one answers, sent and email, no one answers. I know it hasnt been that long, but at least give me a reply!

If this is their customer service, I'm never buying from them again..

So that means.. where else can I get Iron'ALL paper?

Thanks.
Tony
:mad:
May be they are busy with other people asking the same questions as you. lol

....It's sorta sound like Ebay.....Bwahahaha. :) excuse-me. :eek:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I run an Ebay business with about 40 emails asking questions all day - I answer everyone very quickly.. If I don't, people *****, just like I am about New Milford Photo.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

Well you can complain to them if it makes you feel better. I for one placed yet another order Monday eve. got my Ironall today. So, I'm happy as a clam. I guess you never missed or forgot to do someting before.

To each his own I guess

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

John has had a family member that is very ill. I know he has been going back and forth and is trying to keep up. He has been extremly good about getting me what I need. maybe an email or a phone call if your having a problem. I know the problem is serious and not my place to say more. I told him about the bad comments and he is aware of it. Lou

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

That's odd, Tony. I called Millford Photo this past Monday just to see how long it would take to receive paper if I ordered from them that day. Nobody answered the phone - voice mail picked up but I didn't leave a message, intending to try again later. A few minutes after I hung up, John called me back and apologized for missing my call! I told him I was placing an order on-line and asked if it would be here by Thursday and he assured me it would. I got the order on Wednesday. It was the first time I ordered from them and it was a great experience.

·
Registered
162 Posts

If you live in a different state the time change maybe the reason why you can't reach john. I always leave a message when i don't reach him and he calls back, sometimes it's an hour or two.Try again and the best time i always found to call was in the morning.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Re: New Milford Photo...GOOD!!

Tony_SS said:
EDIT: They came through in a big way. I'd like to publicly apoligize
It takes a big person to do that. We all jump to complain but few ever correct a comment as you did.

:) :D I say you are deserving of a round of applause!:D :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: New Milford Photo...GOOD!!

Tony_SS said:
EDIT: They came through in a big way. I'd like to publicly apoligize for jumping the gun and passing judgement too quick.
You did say "IF this is their customer service"... just turns out it isn't :D

·
Registered
40 Posts

John has had a family member that is very ill. I know he has been going back and forth and is trying to keep up. He has been extremly good about getting me what I need. maybe an email or a phone call if your having a problem. I know the problem is serious and not my place to say more. I told him about the bad comments and he is aware of it. Lou
just found this post...ironcally my mom jst died this week march 28 2008

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am sorry for a loss, but this has been their customer service in regards to an order I placed three weeks ago. I was EXTREMELY happy with my first order with them placed in October, however the dud batch of Ironall I received this last time placed me in an incredibly bad position. I had a rush order, paid for 2nd day delivery, got the bad batch, spent a lot of $ trying to figure out if it was me (new printer, new ink, every temp & press imaginable)when I finally come to the conclusion that it was the transfers. I contacted New Milford, talked to a nice guy who stated I was the 10th caller about the Ironall darks being duds & to email them concerning the problem. I assumed they'd ship out another batch to me (same shipping), but no dice & after 2 more emails I'm worn out, angry, & truly disappointed. I've had to suffer a lot of embarrassment & loss of credibility to my booster clubs. Thank God for Coastal is all I can say at this point.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am sorry for a loss, but this has been their customer service in regards to an order I placed three weeks ago. I was EXTREMELY happy with my first order with them placed in October, however the dud batch of Ironall I received this last time placed me in an incredibly bad position. I had a rush order, paid for 2nd day delivery, got the bad batch, spent a lot of $ trying to figure out if it was me (new printer, new ink, every temp & press imaginable)when I finally come to the conclusion that it was the transfers. I contacted New Milford, talked to a nice guy who stated I was the 10th caller about the Ironall darks being duds & to email them concerning the problem. I assumed they'd ship out another batch to me (same shipping), but no dice & after 2 more emails I'm worn out, angry, & truly disappointed. I've had to suffer a lot of embarrassment & loss of credibility to my booster clubs. Thank God for Coastal is all I can say at this point.
yeah, new milford has terrible customer relations. i called, cried beg, fuss, cussed and everything else, i gave up. found other supplier of the product i needed. yes they were very nice on the phone, but after u hear the dial tone. my instances was the latter part of last year and the early part of this year stemming from last year of never recieving anything. i asked for samples. anyway i don't bother with them even though some of their prices are terrific. don't need the hassle.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
yeah, new milford has terrible customer relations. i called, cried beg, fuss, cussed and everything else, i gave up. found other supplier of the product i needed. yes they were very nice on the phone, but after u hear the dial tone. my instances was the latter part of last year and the early part of this year stemming from last year of never recieving anything. i asked for samples. anyway i don't bother with them even though some of their prices are terrific. don't need the hassle.
John and kathy have been very helpful to me in the past. And we became friends. I know I have contributed to his sales in a big way.. As yuou long time member know. However I have had to talk to John about this issue many times. I am sorry to see so many unhappy. I know i will do what i can to satisfy a customer today. I will answer any email today!. Customer service is essential for success of any business. learn from this. You are right about Coastal Business. They are one of my distributors of the tee square and it amazes me the number of people that say great things about them.. actually.. it doesn't amaze me.. If you met them in person.. as I have.. these are just great people running a great company with outstanding customer service. Lou

·
Registered
471 Posts
John and kathy have been very helpful to me in the past. And we became friends. I know I have contributed to his sales in a big way.. As yuou long time member know. However I have had to talk to John about this issue many times. I am sorry to see so many unhappy. I know i will do what i can to satisfy a customer today. I will answer any email today!. Customer service is essential for success of any business. learn from this. You are right about Coastal Business. They are one of my distributors of the tee square and it amazes me the number of people that say great things about them.. actually.. it doesn't amaze me.. If you met them in person.. as I have.. these are just great people running a great company with outstanding customer service. Lou
u know lou, even after several calls and no response even emails i saw one your post about them seeing that u highly recomended them, i tried again and again. i was real disappointed on several occasions, i never posted anything didn't want to bash anyone, and i'm not bashing now, it's just so sad, because they r such nice people.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Couldn't agree more coastal is great company...used them to get new milford photo started. I am one man show and when things go bad...they go real bad...trying to climb out and i am coming around but family issues overhelmed me the last few weeks. No excuse though...not your problem. Anyway, I'll get to each of you privately. Sorry for the hassle...maybe i'll win you back some day...for now i'm just embarrassed.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Couldn't agree more coastal is great company...used them to get new milford photo started. I am one man show and when things go bad...they go real bad...trying to climb out and i am coming around but family issues overwhelmed me the last few weeks. No excuse though...not your problem. Anyway, I'll get to each of you privately. Sorry for the hassle...maybe I'll win you back some day...for now I'm just embarrassed.
John, I know things get tough. And I stated here we go back, way back. I know things have been a little difficult for you. Some people here don't care about things personal that affect our daily lives. They want what they want as soon as they can get it because it affects their business. don't be embarrassed. Get back on track. even right now I am up to my eyeballs in business related to that thing I invented. But I am faced with a doctor that may call me any day because a CAT scan I had last week because of something that may require me to go in the hospital. I am a one man operation as well. I don't want to disappoint my customers. So slap yourself a few times and get back to running your business. Lou

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.