T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to a new hobby. I will try to be as professional as can be expected. Already plenty of ideas gained from browsing these forums and hopefully this will help me move forward.
Not the youngest member but am keen to learn and I'm sure will progress quickly using these forums.

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Challenging my mind will be fun, remembering is the problem. Patiently waiting for heat press to be delivered today. Lots of samples ready to try. All recommended on these forums, transfer papers etc.
It's how they wash that concerns me and need to be happy with tests before other people are to enjoy wearing any.

· Registered
859 Posts
Thanks. Challenging my mind will be fun, remembering is the problem. Patiently waiting for heat press to be delivered today. Lots of samples ready to try. All recommended on these forums, transfer papers etc.
It's how they wash that concerns me and need to be happy with tests before other people are to enjoy wearing any.
Welcome to the forum, lots of great people and info here.

What size/brand press did you go with?

Reactions: bpotter

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finished up with HP3805B 38x38cm SWING Heat Press from signzworld.
If this new idea develops positively, I will invest in better equipment. I should get a enough use initially from this though. I'm sure that using some great suggestions regarding transfer materials will help take me forward to produce the good quality that I want to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.