T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking at this site for a few days and have decided to join. It seems like such a great site to be a part of, especially since I am beginning a small business in Illinois selling embellished maternity tanks and tees. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and experience it has been very helpful as I try and start this new business (mindandbodytees).

Heidi
onthego1

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Sit down and bring a cup of coffee. Lots of info here to read and learn from. Lots of pros where you can get answers to your questions and a lot of newbees that may offer some new suggestions that will help you along the way. Good luck. Lou

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rodney said:
Hi Heidi, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Glad to have you aboard :)
Hi Rodney

Thanks for the welcome. As I search this forum you seem to have a wealth of information. As one who is just venturing into the t-shirt business (maternitywith cute sayings and embellishments) I am not quite sure just where to begin. I am having a difficult time finding wholesale blank maternity tees. I have contacted American Apparel and they suggested using their unisex line. I hear their name alot but have not seen any samples yet to see their quality or if the cut would work for maternity. Do you have any other suggestions. Any insight you could provide this neebie with as I begin this venture is greatly appreciated.
Heidi

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Do you have any other suggestions
I would do a search of these forums for the keyword maternity

There have been a few posts made with links to maternity blank suppliers and experiences from other members in the same niche.

I have seen a few wholesale maternity blanks, but they aren't cheap. You can get some from SanMar.com (a wholesale distributor) and I know there are other places.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Heidi,
I have been trying to contact tummywear.org they sell as well as manufacture and sell US made blank maternity t-shirts wholesale but since I don't have my tax i.d(waiting to arrive via US postal service) I haven't been able to get any info. they require you send them number. So if you have any luck with them please let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts