T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, as posted.... new member here. I am getting tired of paying $$$ for some of my fav t-shirts so am going to try and do my own (gulp).....if there are any Canadians reading this perhaps you can point to where you get your supplies from.

Henry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking to find a heat press, don't know anything about them but am searching and educating myself on the 'net......

·
Registered
255 Posts
Most here would recommend nothing smaller than a 15"x15" heat press. Go with a quality press from a proven company. Hix, Stahl's, etc...

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
" Not Only I'm Perfect, I'm Canadian Too "

Serious, I have a shirt with that slogan on it. :)

I get teased a lot when I wear it .... down (a little south) of South Beach at Joe's Stone Crab stuffing my Face.... in February of couse.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
bocephus said:
HI all, as posted.... new member here. I am getting tired of paying $$$ for some of my fav t-shirts so am going to try and do my own (gulp).....if there are any Canadians reading this perhaps you can point to where you get your supplies from.

Henry
Sorry Henry and fellow Canadians-Canadiens, didn't mean to come across as a Miss Perfect know it all with my last post. Im not a South Beach socialite, far from it.

Anyways Henry, I can give you some contacts, Email me if you want.

Off topic: What Holiday is it here this weekend ? I know it's not May 24 long weekend.... notice the resemblance, May 24 and 24 beers in a case ? that one i know. Victoria Day :) LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts